Click the title for the full post

I want to meet Justeen Beeeber

Sunday, April 17, 2011 , Posted by Jz at 3:34 AM

Hai people it's me kicking asses again. First of all I'd like to say,

 

Picture0019

 

If you find that line familiar to you, no, I'm not imitating this girl.

 

 

Ok maybe yes, but that's not the point. Anyway, continue my message to Beeber.

 

I didn't watch more than 2 videos of you from Youtube, didn't memorize all the lyrics of your songs ( tho they're easy and go with pointless "baby baby baby ohhhh" ), don't love anything about you, don't follow you on Twitter, but when I see you on the front cover of a magazine, I will definitely, I mean maybe, or possibly, buy it! And I love this the most,

 

Picture0020

 

And Justeen, you are so cute, you are so awesome, especially when you swing your hair,

 

Picture0022

 

Justeen, your voice is so amazing, you really got talent on singing, since not everyone is capable of not hitting puberty. And youuuuu, youuuuuuuuuuu, Justeen Beeber, please take care, duuuu you feeeel better?

 

Picture0023

 

You know what, last time I saw your face on DiGi reload card, I shouted! Then I switched my service provider to Maxis.

 

Okay that's it Beeber I hope I win, kay thank bye!

 

-------------------------

 

Anyway I know some saint wannabes might start trolling on how I make fun of a 13 year old girl, but please like I care, not the first time I make fun on a 13 years old? Who was the last one again? Oh right Ribika Brack (click).

 

Speaking of that idol of mine, she has already reached 100 millions views on her infamous song Friday! Congratulation! That makes her way more famous than Britney Spear or Edison Chen. Crap, why did I bring Edison Chen in? Anyway to celebrate that I'm here to share with you all, the ORIGINAL VERSION OF FRIDAY! YES! THE ONE WITHOUT AUTOTUNE!

 

ENJOY!

 

 

Oh ya lastly before I end this post,

 

Picture0024

Currently have 9 comments:

  1. PurPle says:

    oi....your face.........><

  1. xoxo, says:

    are u entering a contest or something? lol.

    i agree with you but Friday is kinda catchy and its stuck in my head. hehh

  1. Jz says:

    Purple:
    What with my face? O_O

    xoxo:
    Nope, the girl who wanted to meet Justin Bieber was. lmfao. And Friday has been stuck in my head for weeks now.

  1. Amiey Alen says:

    LOL I never wanted to meet Bieber but I like his songs :)

  1. Amiey Alen says:

    LOL I never wanted to meet Bieber but I like his songs :)

  1. Kendra Bing says:

    Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing. You'll be amazed to uncover news and articles which you otherwise wouldn't have.

    Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people. On top of that, any of your interesting posting will stay longer on the frontpage thus achieving better audience-exposure in the long run.

    Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

    JOIN today! It's FREE, quick and easy. Most of all, sharing at Kendra Bing is sexier.

  1. Jz says:

    Amiey:
    His songs are just, not my type. x]

    Kendra Bing:
    umad?

  1. Kelvin says:

    Lol, Justin Bieber looks like he haven't enter puberty yet, wonder why even girls in their 20s like him too~

  1. Jz says:

    Different people have different taste on music I would say. And girls love cute kids right =]