Click the title for the full post

The best April Fool joke ever

Saturday, April 2, 2011 , Posted by Jz at 1:36 AM

Do you know what would a lecturer do when he or she cannot use the word "stupid" on the monkeys whom their parents pay to the college?

 

What my lecturer did yesterday was she drew a complex graph and asked us a question, when no one knew the answer, she said this with a smile on her face:

 

"Use common sense lah!"

 

Others didn't get her but I was like:

 

Picture0013

 

Pissed, I forgive her and take it as an April Fool joke, so kind of me.

 

Anyway, about the April Fool, the self-proclaimed clever ass like me finally got tricked for the first time. As I said in my last post, I love Friday and I love Rebecca Black (click), the hell, the first and the only singer whom I idolize, therefore when I ran into this in the internet

 

image

 

I couldn't help myself again and went

 

Picture0014

 

Hell yea! I'd have the chance to be educated about how the yesterday of Friday would be Thursday and the next day would be Saturday by Rebecca Black herself! We we we so excited!

 

But when I read the poster carefully, what the fork!? Since when June has 31th!? Then I went to check my calendar 27 times and the result was yes, there's no 31th in June.  I got stunned and went depressed for 3 hours because of that.

 

Picture0018

 

Which sick fuck was that, seriously? Fooling around with a joke like that? It's not even funny! You gave me such a big hope and you broke it!

 

The last time it happened was when I was 5 and my mum said this to me

 

VARIOUS...Mandatory Credit: Photo by OJO Images / Rex Features ( 1024690a )
 MODEL RELEASED Doctor talking to mother and son in hospital room
 VARIOUS

 

and I got my butt nailed. Okay maybe that's not somehow related, but my point is:

 

You guys just cannot play jokes in ordinary and traditional ways, can you? Like this

 

Picture0017

 

Eh wait, that's Halloween.

Currently have 9 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    cm'on, the jokes are funny, but spare rebecca already. lolx

  1. Jz says:

    Like I said, I <3 her! Literally. LOL!

  1. Pou Leen says:

    i didn't even realise there's no 31june... =| Hahahaha

  1. Alan says:

    Rebecca Black ..LOLZ

  1. I wonder, if she really have a concert in M'sia, who will be going ? hahaha... totally never realise that June dun have 31 !

  1. Jz says:

    Pou Leen & Christyne:
    GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL LOL!

    Alan:
    Idol po? xD

    Christyne:
    WTF OF COURSE ME. LEL!

  1. jfook says:

    Haha your blog is interesting. =)

  1. Jz says:

    jfook:
    Thanks =]

    Teh Tarik Drinker:
    SO YOU RIKE RIBIKA BRACK TUU?