Click the title for the full post

Love Friday, Love Rebecca Black

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 , Posted by Jz at 10:54 PM

You know, whenever I heard of the term "Friday" recently, I would go

 

Picture0008

 

Then I couldn't help myself and went

 

1

 

Yes, I have Black Fever! Not the Visceral Leishmaniasis (?) disease's Black Fever (click), it's Rebecca Black's Friday Fever!

 

 

And fuck off Grammar Nazi, both Rebecca and I are singing "Weee! Weee! Weee! So excited! Wee! So excited!" which is grammatically correct! At least, I think.

 

Anyway back to the topic, this no-doubt-the-best-song-of-2011 Friday has so much hate on it. Why are you people judging Rebecca when you cannot get 60 million views and earn shitload of bucks in 2 months by singing like a retard like she did? I cannot do that, this blog has been retarded here for more than 2 years now and I only got RM3 ( and 3 lotions ) from it?

 

I'm going to tell you people why this song is incredibly stunning and amazing and awesome and…stunning again.

 

First, she sings this

 

1

 

And I was stunned,

 

Picture0009

 

Yes, this song is educating, and suitable for kids as well!

At least it 's not some random underage kids dancing on the bowling lanes to pick girls up right?

 

2

 

Secondly, she sings about this

 

3

 

I was stunned again, my god that's an example of questions of life!

Why are people bashing on that line, I encounter this kind of situation like, everyday?

 

When I'm picking my clothes

 

Picture0010

 

When toilet paper in a public toilet is running out and there is no water pipe

 

29032011083

 

Then finally, after listening this video for 73 times, I finally know why people hate her!

 

 

 

You people are just being racist because she is a Chinist!

 

4

P/S: 饭 is pronounced as "fun" in Mandarin, it stands for "rice".

 

Or not?

Currently have 10 comments:

  1. Jean says:

    first it was tgi friday now rb likes friday. no more friday 13th eh. gd gd. hehe

    have a nice day! =)

    My recent post:
    Malacca Hainanese Chicken Rice Ball

  1. Jz says:

    Friday 13th is a good movie.
    TGI Friday has good foods.
    And the song Friday is nice. Er, I think. LOL

  1. Kelvin says:

    Ur 2nd pic represent TGIF very well XD

  1. Alvynna ♥ says:

    Omg, you are so funny and cute!

  1. Vivian War says:

    HAHAHAHAHAHA. you're hilarious. and thanks for your advise. it made me feel better :)

  1. Pou Leen says:

    Hahaha... a nice twist you put to the Friday song XD

  1. Jz says:

    Kelvin:
    Why is "we we we so excited" related to TGIF? LOL

    Alvynna:
    Ok I won't take that as "stupid and ugly" I will take it as a compliment. x]

    Vivian:
    Yea good luck, and is "hilarious" something good? If yes then okay I'm hilarious. LEL

    Pou Leen:
    Twist? Where got!? It actually sounds like that. xDDD

  1. OMG !!! You are so funny !! Those expression on your pictures really lmao.

  1. Jz says:

    Is that a compliment? xD

  1. RS says:

    hahah. I feel bad that everyone makes fun of Rebecca Black. And she's still a KID! Not even 13 right? siiigh. if u check an interview of her on youtube, without autotune, her voice is OK. depends what she sings.

    www.riskofrain.com