Click the title for the full post

Andrew’s Birthday

Saturday, October 9, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 12:02 AM

Yesterday was Andrew' birthday, and you can tell how important it is for me when you see me had my beard shaved.

 

Picture0006

 

I love my beard (yes I don’t care what the heck you girls think), and I only shave them for something really important. That’s why you can see (which you cannot) I didn’t shave since the Nuffnang party.

--------------

Anyway, back to the title. Although some people think Andrew is a nerd, he has always been a good friend of mine. Eh? You asked me why? Because he is a good and erm… okay lets skip this part. When you know that this little birthday celebration was made up by only 4 people, you might want to leave this page already, but for me, it was the gayest birthday celebration ever.

 

First – We have the gayest cake that an ordinary guy wouldn’t want to have.

 

IMG_0327

 

Seriously, receiving a cake in the shape of boobs is way better than this. And although it’s not convincing, I still have to explain, it wasn’t bought / picked / suggested by me! I was like ‘WHAT THE FLYING FUCK’ when I saw this cake, though I was informed earlier that the cake would be gay.

 

Second- We have the gayest birthday card that an ordinary guy wouldn’t want to have as well.

 

IMG_0358

 

The name of the writer is censored to protect their relationship. But to make all of us clear that it wasn’t me. I purposely left out the first word, so it’s not ‘J’ that might stand for ‘Jack’ or ‘Jz’, it’s a ‘A’ that stands for another name.

 

P/S: The drawing sucks, really.

 

Third- We have the gayest gift that an ordinary guy wouldn’t want to have as well.

 

IMG_0379

 

Okay, again, I wasn’t the one who bought the roses (why it seems like I’m trying to push away all the responsibilities away from me LOL). They were contributed by the DON’T-WANT-TO-TAKE-PHOTO-WITH-US lovely housemate of ours.

 

IMG_0373 

And the birthday guy definitely liked it so much.

 

P/S: I AM NOT GAY

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Jessica Liu says:

    firstly, it's so hard to bilieve u r not gay... soooo hard~~
    next, I THINK THE DAWING IS QUITE NICE!! it should be from a super cute person!

  1. Jz says:

    I think the one who drew that must had some problems. LOL

  1. Jessica Liu says:

    the only problem is TOOOOO CUTE!! hohohoho~~