Click the title for the full post

Oh shit! FREE beers promotion!

Thursday, August 12, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 11:37 PM

Forgive me for not updating for quite a time, was and am kinda busy lately, busy playing games.

 

Anyway, plus the life in KL is pretty plain, nothing significant actually happened besides my new hair cut.

 

Picture0016 

Okay shut the shit out I know what are you going to say, ‘it doesn’t suit you’, ‘WHY SO SHORT’, ‘you look like a dick’ and etc. At least my parents would be happy to see that, and when they’re pleased, they might increase my allowance, but you cannot!

 

Oh shit! I forget my mum does read my blog regularly! Wew, who cares anyway.

 

Back to the title, after few of my friends quitted drinking, I was thinking something like it’s the time for me to stop drinking that much so I was kinda slow down in KL…yes really…erm ok, skip that part.

 

Well, things always happen to test our determination, for example, when I received this.

 

12082010003

 

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!? FREE!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? FREE!?

 

A very deep person back then came out with a really deep philosophy, he says anything free is good. True enough, and beers somemore!

 

I’m not that desperate, or maybe I do, but that’s not the point, the point is I didn’t believe it, therefore, I decided to go and check if they are actually giving out beers for free, yes, to check, like real.

 

And when I see the long queue with shitload of alcohol-desperate bastards (which excludes me, I was there to check remember? LMAO!),

 

12082010004

 

and HOLYCRAPWTFLIKEOMG,

 

12082010008

 

I knew it’s probably real. But somehow I still didn’t believe so I continue to queue up, until the 4 cans of beers were put on my hand with a smile.

 

Anyway, drinking beers is not really good for health, occasionally is fine, but don’t drink too much.

 

 

Somehow it doesn’t seem convincing from my mouth. LMAO!

 

Picture0020

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Jessica Liu says:

    u wanna stop drinking?! r u kidding me~~~~?
    y i cannot find any free beer a?! so saddddddddd~~~
    by the way, beer is good for health!!!! but cannot drink that much lol.......

  1. Jz says:

    I said TRY to drink lesser not stop LMAO

    and wtf I didn't know you have a blog

  1. Jessica Liu says:

    ofcoz i have~~ but didnt use that much lol~~ maybe someday i will write sth~~er.... someday.... in the future~~

  1. We get free beer here all the time and not such a long queue. The ones that queue also are mostly Malaysians. We love free stuff don't we? x)

  1. Jz says:

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FREE BEERS ALL THE TIME IMA GO TO AUS I DON'T CARE