Click the title for the full post

How to study 8 hours straight

Sunday, August 29, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 3:29 AM

Yes, it’s been a gay long time since my last update.

 

Although I was actually messing with shitload of dumbass assignments, but believe me, I actually planned for this post like 1 or 2 weeks ago, but somehow I ran out of bandwidth and my internet turned into 2kb/s until today. Seriously, how can a living person lives with only 6G of data usage per month. Damn Maxis.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Okay back to the title. For some reasons, I got myself a new wish to achieve early of this semester – to graduate with First Honour Degree. And no, I didn’t just wish, I actually came out with a plan to get the thing work, the plan was to study or do revision 3 times a day, and 8 hours each time.

 

It’s pretty hard to study 8 hours straight, especially when you have to stand the temptation of putting your fingers on the keyboard. Well, however, it’s not impossible, you just need a well organized plan. Let me show you how I did it on my Macroeconomic.

 

I spent the first hour reading how the world market works,

 

Picture0026

 

and 2nd hour about economic growth,

 

Picture0029

 

and 3rd hour about the short-run fluctuations of economy,

 

Picture0037

 

and 4th hour about unemployment and inflation,

 

Picture0022

 

and 5th hour about the banks and monetary policy,

 

Picture0043

 

and 6th hour about the governments and fiscal policy,

 

 Picture0016

 

and 7th hour about the international economy,

 

  Picture0034

 

and finally, 8th hour about the world financial system.

 

 Picture0036

 

You know what, after the 8 hours of tough works, I actually found myself learnt a lot and well prepared to sit for exams.

 

 Picture0039

 

Good luck on trying it out! And do it 3 times a day!

 

Oh by the way, regarding the First Honour Degree stuff, nah, it was a joke. LMAO!

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. almutarjimah says:

    lol hey tqvm good advice haha

  1. yalo im also hving 6G n paying rm120 a month for it. Sien la -.- Dam fun hor ur 'studying'

  1. Ronnie says:

    Want to learn the ways u study....

  1. Jz says:

    Almutarjimah: DON'T LEARN LOL!

    Chris: That's why I hate broadband, and yes, it was, hoho.

    Ronnie: NOOOO! DON'T!

  1. Shivangi says:

    I came to ur blog while searching for how to study for 8 hrs without break! and m already a fan of yours!...I glanced (actually read all of it!) through some of your previous posts...you are the ultimate comedian!!!...keep posting!!! :)