Click the title for the full post

Langkawi Trip – Day One

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 6:21 PM

If you were wondering why the world seemed to be more peaceful days earlier, Jack went for a trip.

 

image

 

Yes, with friends, I went to Pulau Langkawi. I always thought Pulau Langkawi is a creepy place where only those desperate Angmo’s would go for no reason. But after I have evolved, I’m pretty much willing to go there regularly. No worries if you didn’t get me, you will know later.

 

Anyway, we rented a car so we can went around, our first location was I-don’t-know, the place had so many yachts there and the girls were discussing about getting rich husband with yachts.

 

image 

And the guys were discussing about getting rich wife with yachts as well.

 

image 

After that we went around there and took some ordinary photos,

 

image

 

for example, my the cannon and I.

 

image 

The next location was I-don’t-know-2, where you can take the cable car and look at the scenarios of Pulau Langkawi.

 

image 

If you don’t like the cable car, you can have pretty much activities down there, for example archery, horse ridding, fish spa and etc. Or maybe bullying some chickens over there.

 

image

Then before the sun went down, we stayed at the beach near our hotel at I-don’t-know-3 for a while before going to dinner and a walk on the street.

 

image 

And we called it a day!

 

Oh ya, talked about the hotel, we almost went missing in the hotel. Not because the hotel is gay large but the signboard.

 

38187_1483464959357_1015838673_1374566_6236099_n 

My room was 1011, left or right? The winner gets to treat me for my next Langkawi trip. LMAO!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. chris_lim says:

    Both ways also can ba. I win?

  1. ken says:

    i cant remember when was the last time i was at langkawi.. hope to be there again one day =)

  1. Jz says:

    Chris: Nope LMAO! Only one of em was right.

    Ken: Only if you like duty-free stuff.