Click the title for the full post

Girls hate beard

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 4:57 PM

People say that I have been going out nonstop since I came back from KL, and that’s so not true.

 

Yes, I hanged out a lot for the first two weeks but on last week, I had been a good kid, helping my parents, doing house works, feeding dogs, cleaning their dung. Okay not really but that’s not the point, the point is I stayed at home for a whole damn week, until I looked like this.

 

 

Picture0011

 

Yes, I know I look cool.

 

I know it’s too young for me to have beard, but somehow I like it so much. Perhaps I’m old already, I mean, mentally.

 

BUT THEN,

 

girls and women started QQing. My mother, aunties, and some girls when I talked about my beard or webcam with them on MSN.

 

‘Please lah, shave it lah!’

 

‘You look like uncle lah tolong!’

 

‘weh gerli lahhhh!’

 

‘YERRRRRRRRR~~!’

 

and etc.

 

Please, you all just don’t know how cool having beard is. Have you seen Backham?

 

image

 

It’s not like I’m having beard that looks like I stick my armpit hairs at my chin.

 

image

 

If you’re my girlfriend and you QQ about my beard because you find it hard to kiss me then that’s more reasonable and I’d reluctantly have my beard shaved. And now it doesn’t seem like I want to let you kiss you want to kiss me.

 

So seriously, I don’t get why you girls and women hate my beard while guys find it cool *ahem*. You girls do really want to kiss me that much or you all are just being jealous? LMAO!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Victor Tan says:

    lol, sometimes it depends on the face la. Beard can be fancy to some =)

  1. Jz says:

    Are you implying something? HAHAHAHHA jkjk

  1. chris_lim says:

    Cool leh ur beard. Girls dun like it coz wan d guys to look younger. It's a Justin Bieber thing lol.