Click the title for the full post

So final exam is coming?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 10:34 PM

We all know time flies, it feels like I just moved to KL to study yesterday, and guess what, in 2 weeks time I’m going to sit for my semester one final exam!

 

It’s like I just went into the college, started to peep on girls in my class then suddenly the lecturers came in and did the revisions then told us that final exam is in 2 weeks.

 

Picture0003

 

Okay that’s just what am I supposed to look like, but actually I look like this now.

 

Picture0007 

No joke, I’m so extraordinarily calm but yet I know I’m going to up car at the very last minute. You know how I spent my day today? Which is supposed to be used to study? I spent my day wondering in a mall looking for a pair of socks.

 

Yes, socks.

 

Picture0009 

I was actually looking for the socks that are short enough for some gay reasons. It was seriously harder than I thought it would be, pissed, do you know how god damn big the whole Sunway Pyramid is? AND I JUST WANTED A PAIR OF SOCKS!

 

I went into every shop that sells shoes and even the service counter of Sunway to ask for it and none of them seems to have the socks I want. It’s like asking a pirated dvd seller in pasar malam: ‘Eh boss? This Ip Man you have original one or not?’ They’re all like ‘sorry no shorter liao’.

 

So at the end of the day, I was just to brilliant to come up with an idea. JUST FUCKING BUY GIRL ONE LAH!

 

I' was just clever wasn’t I? And I actually bought it, guess what?

 

Picture0011 

Too short liao… TULAN!

 

Eh? i thought my title was about exam? LOL!

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. jfook says:

    LOL at the socks.

  1. chris_lim says:

    hahaha u liao, doing nonsense b4 exam. Same la. The socks still can give to a girl friend on her birthday. Tell her that its a special pair featured in ur blog lol.

  1. Jz says:

    Better tell her special pair that I wore before LOL!

  1. Jz says:

    LOL I saw your condom comment in your blog.