Click the title for the full post

The Party Started

Saturday, June 26, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 2:50 PM

Ohai! You know it’s hard to see me here when I’m having my holiday, somehow I’m always too free during exams and busy during holidays, so appreciate it.


Well it cannot be said as a party anyway, just the same bunch of great friends,


DSC02933


and a creepy lecturer of us,


DSC02857


had some sound breaking ceiling dropping ordinary singings in Redbox,


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


oh okay, this emotion is not every ordinary, the mixture of happiness and sadness and excitement and angriness.


P6220248


then had some drinks and crap talks after that.


SONY DSC


It’s been a long time, so all of us had saved shitload of craps to crap, for example our studies, results and future.



Okay not really LMAO


The same thing were happening,


DSC02926


in case you don’t know or misunderstand what are those liquid in the glasses, those are leng teh. Yes, really.


SONY DSC


Really.


Besides leng teh, we also had kiok hua, which were prepared purposely if the scenario below happens:


Parents: What were you drinking just now in the party?

Child: KIOK HUA!

Parents: Oh really?

Child: See this!


DSC02844


Then when I saw this,


DSC02939


I knew I was going to get pwned.


SONY DSC


Friend 1: Faster lah don’t waste our time.

Friend 2: Cake veli expensive lah, canot waste like that one lah.

Friend 3: We still want to eat one lah won’t play one!

Friend 4: Ya lah we don’t want to eat your nose shit lah!


So did your mother teach you not to trust your friends?


SONY DSC


Anyway! Besides the cake part, and someone was drunk like fark, everything was awesome that night! Thank you people!


Oh ya, one of my favourite pictures.


SONY DSC


I know you people love me.


What? Six packs? I might draw em out with Paint when I'm free perhaps.

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    haha.. that's 6-in-1 packs =P

  1. PurPle says:

    where's my leehom??=p
    I agree with upstair, 6 in 1!=D

  1. Jz says:

    Kenwooi: Indeed LOL
    Ling: Got la, alot, just didn't blog haha