Click the title for the full post

Does Jack think he is handsome?

Monday, June 14, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 9:38 PM

Ohai! You see me again this fast, because tomorrow is my exam! Okay that reason doesn’t make sense, who the fark cares anyway haha I’m mad.

 

*back to the title*

 

Somehow after I made 3 posts with my pictures, I received a comment from one of my friends which I think I should make some explanations.

 

‘Lu xiong kong lu jin en tau arh?’

(You think you’re very handsome?)

 

So does Jack really think Jack is handsome?

 

Picture0022

YES! Jack does think that Jack is handsome!   As in Jack Sparrow.

 

Picture0023

 

Please, it’s simply because I didn’t hang around and took pictures with my 80 years old + auto shut down + 0.2 megapixel hand phone. And I figured that my readers, erm okay, I have no readers, myself, would prefer my posts with some entertaining pictures rather than plain text.

 

Seriously!

 

If I really think that I’m handsome, I’d have at least shaved my beard and tidied up my hair before taking picture instead of like this.

 

Picture0024 

If I really think that I’m handsome, I’d have worn something decent but not the Langkawi pyjamas that I have been wearing since, forever?

 

Picture0033

 

If I really think that I’m handsome, I’d pick a better background rather than my messy hostel room to match with my handsomeness.

 

luxury-room-1

 

If I really think that I’m handsome, the picture in the socks post (click) would look like this.

 

Picture0031

 

If I really think that I’m handsome, I’d have photoshopped my face into small nose, small mouth, thin face and big eyes, like this.

 

Picture0032 

If I really think that I’m handsome, I’d wear, shades. Like Peter Chao.

 

Picture0035

 

Or maybe…

I just don’t need these because I’m too handsome? ROFL!

 

Picture0036

 

Okay joke a side. Please, don’t hurt me like that, I seriously didn’t think that I’m handsome or what.

 

But I do think that I’m cute lah…

Picture0037

 

LMFAO!

NO NO! JOKE! LOLOOL!

Currently have 8 comments:

  1. zzanyy says:

    hahahahha hilarious!

  1. kenwooi says:

    haha.. fun time with the web cam eh.. =P

  1. chris_lim says:

    walao ur hostel like so nice only

  1. HAHAHAHA THE BIG EYES! like fcking girly manga character!

    chris damn blur siaaa, his room look like kindergarten dey

    eh limpek think u entao enuff to zhor gigolo. How? want to join the gigolo catalog boh? limpek be your agent

  1. Jz says:

    zzanyy: Oh that's a compliment LMAO.

    Kenwooi: Yes, because I have too much time during my final LOL

    Chris: You mean the Background FAIL picture? xDD

    Goldfish: LOL FARK MY CURTAIN I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK CHANGED THAT.

    And thanks for the invitation. I'm desperate for money but when I think tiok those aunties i terus soft ki LMAO

  1. PurPle says:

    walao u.....sampat ar???XDD

  1. LOL..da last pic was cute ;)

  1. Jz says:

    Purple: Ew! Why do you say me like that =[

    Ravishingpeacock: I'll take that as a compliment LOL