Click the title for the full post

So you came to my blog?

Sunday, May 9, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 4:34 PM

For some unknown reasons my Window Live Writer used to close down itself occasionally, and now great, it just stopped working.

I have been looking for solutions in the internet for days, after failing to so, I emailed WLW Team and I still haven't received any reply yet. So I spent my whole afternoon today looking for replacement of WLW, well, at the end of the day I felt like hanging myself up.

So now, I guess I'll just fuck with the stupid Blogger's writer.

Days earlier I checked on what people searched on search engines which led them to my blog, and I got these.



To be honest, these were to be expected, even though people are trying to be no-Im-not-hamsap during the days, but in the nights, when they're in front of their computer alone, erm, you know.

But what the fark, this is absolutely not right!

WHAT WITH THE BANANA PEEL MASTURBATION TUTORIAL!

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    lol.. x-rated blog edy =P

  1. Anonymous says:

    Drop in on us at times to

    come by more knowledge and facts

    in the matter of Drop in on us

    at times to grasp more

    facts and facts anyway