Click the title for the full post

Should girl shave?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 6:09 PM

My Window Live Writer fucked up a week ago and I finally got it fixed today. How? In case you ask, I fucking reformat my laptop because of that shit! Haha! Fuck you WLW!

 

Okay I'm mad. Back to the title. When I was having my dinner with a girl weeks ago, she suddenly popped out with the question:'Would it be better if I get shaved?'

 

 

 

What the heck with that question!? She claimed that they’re too curly and ugly, so she needs opinions from guys and she chose me because I’m sissy enough (WTH!?).

 

Okay seriously, If you watched a lot of movies, you’d know that shaving is quite common among Europeans, but you could rarely run into one with shaved Asian girls.

 

If you ask me why, I don’t know. It’s more natural perhaps.

 

However, don’t compare guys with girls. It’s perfectly fine, I reckon, for Asian guys to shave. Personally I have few male friends who have already shaved, and all of them look fine for me.

 

Huh!? Why are you guys looking at me like that? What’s wrong with Asian guys to have their head shaved? What were you all thinking?

 

Anyway, my answer to that girl was:

You think you’re Britney Spears meh?

 

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    you going to shave too???

  1. ohmywtf says:

    hmmm i guess for girls....its more presentable if they shave their armpits and legs la...for guys...oh well....who cares?? :-P

  1. chris_lim says:

    The girl meant shave head or armpit?

    If armpit, then yes, please shave. I had a shanghai girl friend that has a thick bush under her arm, thicker than guys! U can't help but stare and get grossed. But still stare lol. That THING is alive.

  1. Jz says:

    Ano: I want to, but not dare LOL
    Ohmywtf: I saw a girl who does shave her legs and armpits hair, but those on her arms... Ew...
    Chris: LOLOOL I'd like to see it