Click the title for the full post

Negaraku / Mamula Moon

Monday, May 3, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 12:00 PM

Maybe it’s weird, but I always think that Malaysia’s national anthem is nice. No joke, if you have listened the national anthems of other countries, you will eventually find that Malaysia’s is still the best.

 

And serious, I love Malaysia’s national anthem even more after listening to Namewee’s version of Negaraku in ‘new fashion’.

 

 

And recently, or maybe not recently I’m just outdated, there is an issue regarding our national anthem and another song – Mamula Moon.

 

 

People have been asking and discussing in the internet, about who copied who and shits. And guess what? I don’t care!

 

Who cares if it’s real that Malaysia copied from Mamula Moon, at least I got to sing no creepy national anthem weekly when I was in secondary school!

 

So what’s wrong with that? I’d love Malaysia even more if we were to sing Negaraku copied from Poker Face.

 

1245617331561_f 

Seriously. LOL

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    malaysia boleh! =D

  1. Shirleen says:

    lol.. poker face..?