Click the title for the full post

So I heard you cannot find a girlfriend?

Friday, March 5, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 12:38 PM

A lot of guys are depressed for not having a girlfriend.

 

Yes, I do agree that sometimes, having no girlfriend does really suck, especially when you see others’ *holy cow* girlfriend, ok I mean, loving couples. (Although having a girlfriend is not always a bless anyway. LOL)

 

Well guys, here is the motivation picture of the day.

 

19651_1130233155161_1807209908_258752_2150584_n 

My Godness, this is killing me more than Rawang Boy (click click).

 

Don’t stop me, I’m going to hit my head on the wall, like, now.

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. ohmywtf says:

    low maintenance gf is fine...high maintenance...better not!

    So what if i like to suck?? http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=188908

  1. Kenzo says:

    He's very tension too~ pray everyday the gf is beside him T_T

  1. Jz says:

    At least he is good LOL!

  1. Karen says:

    Maybe he really got some skills...hmhmhmhmhm

  1. kenwooi says:

    maybe the girl loves fatty boy =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. Jz says:

    Karen:
    If he does, he is really a master then =[

    kenwooi:
    If she likes fatty at least find a cute one -__-

  1. chris_lim says:

    That girl has fetishes for fugly guys i guess.