Click the title for the full post

Kids nowadays

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 7:04 PM

Please forgive me, my life is pretty busy lately (excuse 1, he still goes online often, proven via his Facebook).

 

Unlike the old time, subjects I’m taking now are pretty hard, I have to spare my time out to make some studies (excuse 2, yes his online to study ratio has improved, from 1:0 to 20:1).

 

And yet, living alone is not easy, I have to worry of foods and do laundry (excuse 3, he buys his meals and orders his friend to do laundry).

 

Finally, I’m practicing a healthy lifestyle now, I do exercises daily (excuse 4, he swims daily just because he expects to see some bikini girls over there).

 

So that’s why you see, I couldn’t blog as much as I was now (there, the main point of his excuse 1,2,3, and 4).

 

Sorry xD

 

Anyway, recently found out why the world we’re living in is chaotic, and getting more chaotic.

 

Because kids nowadays are simply destructive.

 

14022010647 

A picture of a kindergarten.

 

I thought the Chinese people say: 人之初 性本善?

Currently have 0 comments: