Click the title for the full post

Alcoholic Life

Sunday, February 28, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 4:25 PM

Been busy (not really) for few days after moving to KL.

 

Before the departure, I actually drank a lot of alcoholic drinks for days continuous, with the reason of I wouldn’t be drinking in KL as none of my friends there know how to drink.

 

And that was the biggest lie to myself.

 

In one of my luggage, I hid one bottle of wine in it. Once I reached Sunway Pyramid to buy daily stuffs, the very first thing I went to buy is the wineglass.

 

26022010649

Life is good.

 

Afterward, I did some research on alcoholic drinks, and guess what? I found this.

Moderate drinkers tend to have better health and live longer than those who are either abstainers or heavy drinkers. In addition to having fewer heart attacks and strokes, moderate consumers of alcoholic beverages (beer, wine or distilled spirits or liquor) are generally less likely to suffer hypertension or high blood pressure, peripheral artery disease, Alzheimer's disease and the common cold.

Sensible drinking also appears to be beneficial in reducing or preventing diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, bone fractures and osteoporosis, kidney stones, digestive ailments, stress and depression, poor cognition and memory, Parkinson's disease, hepatitis A, pancreatic cancer, macular degeneration (a major cause of blindness), angina pectoris, duodenal ulcer, erectile dysfunction, hearing loss, gallstones, liver disease and poor physical condition in elderly.

Quote from:http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/alcoholandhealth.html

 

This article becomes a pretty good excuse, I mean, reason, for me to continue drinking. I even ordered a bottle of Chivas from my housemate’s friend, who is currently visiting the tax-free Langkawi.

 

Life becomes even more better now.

 

Beyond all of that, I have even influenced the roommate of mine who didn’t touch alcohol drinks at all.

 

26022010650

What should I say? Fuck my life LOL.

 

Anyway, good thing is both of us agree to drink only one glass per day. Let’s see how long I could stand for that.

Currently have 0 comments: