Click the title for the full post

Believe me, mother.

Monday, January 25, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 1:05 AM

Short talk:123

Watch whole day of DVD, feel like my eyes dropping out already.

 

 

 

I got captured in the Halloween party, somehow, and then tagged by my friend when he found out about it on Facebook.

 

13532_184727722816_97291602816_2996214_6931608_n 

Feel free to guess which one is me.

 

Anyway, I made this post purposely to tell people who had made several comments to me, to tell them that:

 

The drink on my hand was actually SARSI!

 

Which certainly, no one would believe it.

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. sabrina says:

    what you mean by SARS?? SARSI??

  1. It's Sarsi alright. Haha!

  1. Jz says:

    sAb: Sarsi lahh xD
    Atreyu: Yes yes, it is.

  1. cr3ap says:

    Lol, SARS. :D you really got me there. I really thought they made a name on a new drink called SARS. :D Just like kamikaze drinks :D

    Regards from cr3ap
    http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

  1. sabrina says:

    i cnt see the I lol~~

  1. Jz says:

    Cr3ap: Sarsii sarsii not sars Dx
    Sab: che meh xD