Click the title for the full post

KL’s toilet

Wednesday, January 6, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 10:25 PM

Short talk:123

Woke up at 8 purposely for SPM cert and renewing licence, but what the heck, none of them are done.

 

 

 

So this going to be another short post. Okay okay, I know I have been posting short posts recently and they’re really boring, I couldn’t help, I’m too lazy busy. What reason should I use this time? Oh ya, I’m moving to KL soon so I have pretty much of things to take care of.

 

I know it’s a bit fussy, but it’s kinda strange for a Penang kia like me to see this in KL.

 

15122009615

So I was wondering, how do the urinals there work? Wouldn’t they be smelly? After few hundred people pee on them everyday and don’t get washed by water?

 

15122009616

The so-called designer must have sense of humour I must say.

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Ninja Coffee says:

    I dun get this.
    sunway humour, i nvr do get them

  1. Jz says:

    the water for washing the urinal is said to be used to wash yourself, and they call that waterless urinal.