Click the title for the full post

Acting cute

Thursday, January 7, 2010 , Posted by Jz at 10:32 PM

Short talk:123

I got too many things to move to KL, I need a lorry.

 

 

 

 

Again, this will me another short post. What? I don’t care~

 

In the modern century we are living, acting cute is not a sin anymore.

 

Act cute; NUS 

Especially with the helps of social networks like Facebook and Friendster, those pictures can be easily found everywhere.

 

DSC00181

This is not a bad thing for guys anyway, as we get to watch girls acting cute to enjoy ourselves. Of course, if the girl doesn’t look sorry.

 

151884582qwhPHR_fs 

Anyway, I’m not here to criticize, I’m here to declare that:

Acting cute is not the right of girls anymore.

 

_DSC1150 

Gosh, I look so cute. LOL!

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. sabrina says:

    hhaa..
    wanna smack you!!=p

  1. kenwooi says:

    haha.. act cute..
    i know girls like to do that =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. 遙遙 says:

    Necessity is the mother of invention..........................

  1. Jz says:

    sab: because I'm cuter? xDD
    kenwooi: I know, alot LOL