Click the title for the full post

Steamboat Night Nov 09

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:24 PM

Short talk:123

My holidays are even more busier than school days.

 

 

 

I know I know, this should be blogged like weeks ago, even myself have forgotten why I didn’t blog about it after this long.

 

At the same place as usual, the 17 bucks eat until full Golden Steamboat Buffet.

 

image

 

It’s pretty sad to know that that was probably the last steamboat night of CFP’09 students, but well, people come people go, and that was an awesome night!

 

image 

Of course, steamboat buffet, what we did were only eating, eating and eating, with some laughter and jokes mixing around. So I guess I’ll just skip the eating part and straight to the essence.

 

image 

No no! I just put the picture for fun. I’m not saying that the beers part is the essence (YES YES IT IS),

 

Then we went to New World park after the steamboat, and we played truth or dare there, the only thing different is that we just played the dare part.

 

So we got something like:

 

Selfcam with a stranger nearby.

 

image

running at the centre with Starbuck’s chair.

 

image 

Requesting to take photo with a stranger’s kid.

 

image

pumping at the centre.

 

image 

and etc etc which weren’t taken down by camera.

 

It was a really wonderful night. So when can we reunion and have fun like this? I wonder.

 

image

Love you guys.

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. theeggyolks says:

    LOL! why got ppl steal chair one??haha

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    Jack so sweet..
    we love you too..
    hahaha!!

  1. Jz says:

    theeggyolks: We didn't steal, we just ran 3 rounds with it xD

    Sab: me too =D