Click the title for the full post

A reply to lecturer’s letter

Monday, December 7, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:02 PM

Short talk:123

I have got enough of bad news today, what should I say? Tomorrow would be better? I rather say fark.

 

 

 

Am having my final exams these days, after that, my CFP’s life will officially end. Our English lecturer gave everyone of us a letter, as a gift before our leaving. Well, although I had expected a dinner or something from her (xDD), I guess this letter works as well.

 

Picture0014

Since tomorrow I’m going to sit for her test, I decided to reply her letter today. Here it goes:

-----------------------------

Dear Jack (aww~):

 

You are really one of a kind. ( Because I’m a freak?) I’ve never thought that in this age I will be able to meet someone like you. (So you mean I’m old or you’re young?) What I’m proud of you is that not only you are academically smart, (tell my parents please, they need to know) you are also street smart. ( You are implying ‘samseng’ I know.) You have common sense when you do things. That is the most important thing in life. (Since when common sense becomes the most important thing in life?)

 

Seeing you in action, taking the lead (?) and taking care of others, ( You mean bullying.) I know that you are a fantastic friend and I’m sure a fantastic family member too. ( I’m pretty sure that my friends and my brother wouldn’t agree this for some reasons LOL.) You really care for the people around you although sometimes you don’t seem to. (You’re really slim although sometimes you don’t seem to be as well.)

 

You are destined for great things in life. (Again, I’m so going to be a PM) Give you best to the world though sometimes you will get disappointed along the way. (Give me money instead.) Is doesn’t matter. (You mistyped ‘it’, and please write ‘does not’ x20) Continue to give your best, because you might not know the smile you are to put on others. (Don’t understand, please don’t fail my paper.)

 

Do not change who you are. ( Like I will if you ask me to.)

 

#People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them. (I don’t really understand, but I know where it comes from, click here, say no to plagiarizing, put references up!)

 

Your fondly,

Ms Grace

Dec ‘09

 

-----------------------------

 

I know you’re going to slap me, again. Do it on Thursday if you want, don’t put me aeroplane! And jokes aside, thanks for the letter. I do really appreciate it.

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. chris_lim says:

    Lol ur teacher plagiarized. That shows how important (or susah) u are to her for her to commit such a crime.