Click the title for the full post

Movie: Jennifer’s Body

Thursday, December 3, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:27 PM

Short talk:123

Okay, final exams are approaching, someone helps me to get started to study please?

 

 

 

My god, I have almost forgotten that I watched this movie after such a long time. Jennifer’s Body.

 

image 

As a film audience, the storyline is illogical and pointless, with no suspense, no climax, and a stupid ending. The whole story is about our Foxy – Jennifer, who turns into a demon after an accident.

 

image

She gets some superpowers after that, for example, burning her tongue.

 

image 

But in return, she has to seduce guys (which I don’t know why) with her body (that’s why this film is named as Jennifer’s Body I guess).

 

image 

So that she can evolve and eat them to maintain her beloved hair (or whatever).

 

image 

However, as an ordinary well-grown guy, this movie is definitely worth watching. Just simply because of one scene.

 

image 

WHAT? IT’S JUST THE SAME REASON WHY YOU GIRLS ARE OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT! (click here) 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Calvyn says:

    the last photo make me feel want to watch this movie :P

  1. kenwooi says:

    lol i think in the cinemas also cut edy.. =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. Jz says:

    Calvyn: You should then xD

    kenwooi: I watched from PPS, it didn't xD