Click the title for the full post

Movie: 2012

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:20 PM

Short talk:123

Sorry grandma, I couldn’t visit you because of my silvered-hair. LOL

 

 

 

Watched the famous 2012 days ago since everyone was telling me that: 2012 is awesome!/ WTH IT’S SO COOL/ a must watch movie in 2009/ bla bla.

 

image

I’m not really into disaster movies. For me, they’re all the same, people are dying one by one and the stories end with few survivors hugging together.

 

image

 

Besides, they keep repeating the same things, stupid people always sacrifice themselves for their beloved ones while the annoying soft and long music are playing, while the clever ones always sacrifice others and end up dying.

 

image

That’s why I didn’t really want to watch 2012 at the first place. But well, after watching, as what I had already expected, the storyline of it didn’t impress me. Still the same things, sacrifice others sacrifice themselves sacrifice others sacrifice themselves, bla bla.

 

However, there are some parts of the movies that we should really give points to, for example the graphics and effects. They’re just, wow.

 

image

They look so real, the cars dropping, buildings collapsing, etc. (Again, unlike the damn Final Destination: Rest in Piece)

 

image 

Oh ya, another reason I didn’t want to watch it at the first place is that I thought that the movie is illogical after watching the trailer. I was wondering, how the heck do these happen all around the world together in a same day?

 

2378736 levels earthquakes,

 

image

tsunami with the height of 298374982749 km,

 

image 

and 85798742894374827 meteors dropping at the same time.

 

image 

Well, the movie explains it logically, watch it =p

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments: