Click the title for the full post

I GOT A TATTOO!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:38 PM

Lecturer: What do you think about kissing in public.123

Random Student: I’m too pure and young for that.

 

 

 

 

Okay lah~ I didn’t actually get myself a tattoo lah~ It’s just a fake temporary tattoo in one pack of the snacks from Thailand lah~

 

30112009604 

Hey wait wait!

I know you’re pissed, but don’t close the browser or my blog yet! I haven’t shown you the interesting part!

 

So guess, if you were me, this so-called tattoo would be on which part of your body? I know you will probably say: who wants this idiot laah~. Well, immediately I knew where it should be when I saw it.

 

Ready? tadaaaa~

 

Picture0006 *sensitive part censored*

 

I do know this is mad/ crazy/ lame/ idiot/ stupid/ retarded/ dumb/ gay/ not cool/ asshole/ childish/ lala/ sexy. Who cares anyway? I don’t, do you? Even you do, I don’t care as well. LOL!

 

By the way, the first comment I received was:

WHAT THE FARK!? WHY YOU TATTOO THERE? PAIN OR NOT?

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    first comment?
    i thought this is the first comment.. you were making a prediction?

    okay here's my comment..

    "WHAT THE FARK!? WHY YOU TATTOO THERE? PAIN OR NOT?"

    wah.. so geng.. the exact same thing! =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. Jz says:

    First comment from my friend on msn lah.

    Btw, it was pain LOOLOOL

  1. Jz says:

    you should get 1 as well xD