Click the title for the full post

Guys’ RULES

Friday, December 4, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:41 PM

Short talk:123

I swear I’ll start studying for my final exam tomorrow after blogging, I’m serious!

 

 

 

Found this video accidentally on Facebook. I must say, finally a random guy has written down the inner voices of all the guys (perhaps? xD), which the girls probably don’t know.

 

Well, I better start sharing the video and stop giving comments for not offending girls.

 

 

By the way, I shall make a change in one of the rules to keep it updated.

 

1.If you won’t dress like Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t Expect us to act like soap opera Twilight guys.

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    lol.. like see this before.. just that it's in video now.. =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. we don't mind that..it's like camping...haha..looking for troubles..haha

  1. SJ says:

    wat meaning of crying is blackmail?when who cries?guy or gal?btw wat song is tat?and...not all girls are like that you know..haha

    A smile from SJ =)

  1. Jz says:

    Kenwooi: is it? xD

    Bl@: it means we will not hear that lul

    SJ: Girls. The song is Fuck You, by Lily Allen. And yea, I know that xD this post is just for fun