Click the title for the full post

A weird Rubik's Cube

Sunday, November 1, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:19 PM

Short talk:1234

Swimming before party isn’t wise.

 

 

 

Rubik’s Cube isn’t really an new game anymore, in order to be more challenging, people even invented something creative from it, for example the 5x5 one.

 

image 

I won’t be surprised if someone tells me that a 10x10 exists, but I never thought that it could be the one that my brother bought.

 

30102009556

Each face is made up by 6 shiny stickers with different sizes. Since all the faces look the same, my brother labelled it with stickers.

 

30102009558

In order for the puzzle to be solved, you must turn it back into a cube. Because once you start to turn it, it will not be a cube anymore, but something like this.

 

30102009559

 

Any gay wants to challenge it?

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Theeggyolks says:

    i wonder who created it -_-"

  1. JΞMS£Ɲ says:

    Wow! I never seen that kind of Rubik's Cube before!! :O

    Pls visit My Blog :D

  1. chris_lim says:

    Lol, that's the transformers cube. Careful not to put it near any electrical appliances.