Click the title for the full post

Pulau Jerejak

Monday, November 9, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:03 PM

Short talk:123

Just found out that wearing slippers for jungle tracking isn’t wise.

 

 

 

After a stressful week (what? The account class assignment was stressful enough for me. xD), we went for a trip to relax, again. This time, we went to Pulau Jerejak which is just located at the opposite of our beloved Queensbay Mall.

 

DSC09023

 

I have to say that we had a lot of fun there, special thanks to Miss Unknown who doesn’t want her identity to be exposed.

 

DSC09258

 

Of course, the sun of the beach was still the sun of the beach.

 

DSC04766 

I knew my mission started for another time after the War Museum.

 

DSC09058 

A trip needs a bullier to be fun. So, no choice, I sacrificed.

 

DSC04452

 

Waiting for the guide is probably the most annoying part of the trip, so I brought people cards, and gambled played in the hotel lobby while we are waiting.

 

DSC09162

 

Well, if there were 3 things that I shouldn’t do in that trip, I believe that they’re:

 

sleep,

 

DSC09227

 

sleeps,

 

DSC04499 

and sleepss.

 

DSC04747

 

Especially in the lobby.

 

Details about other activities are coming soon.

 

J’z

Credits to Mr Teo and Alex for the photos.

Currently have 0 comments: