Click the title for the full post

Overheard: The Most Interesting Question

Friday, November 20, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:46 PM

Short talk: 123

Again, I was being too generous z.

 

 

 

 

We were having lunch in Nippon Yataimura this afternoon, and one of my friends, who actually has been studying in the same class with me since January, suddenly noticed something then asked me the most WTF question I have ever heard with a surprised face.

 

1

 

  ‘JACK! YOU GOT WEAR EARRING ONE ARH!?!’

 

 

Then all our friends looked at him with a even more surprised face. I was stunned, and didn’t know what to say for minutes

 

123

 

 

WTH! Are you serious or joking? I wear this earring like 24/7.

 

 

2

 

  ‘What? Maybe I didn’t notice it, you don’t look like one who will wear earring.

 

 

 

Definitely that was a compliment, so tell me, which part of mine doesn’t look like one who will ear earring.

 

J’z

Currently have 0 comments: