Click the title for the full post

My future room

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:07 PM

Short talk:123

I was just being too generous to the lecturer.

 

 

 

My dad planned to renovate our house which I have been living for 18 years. And he must be kidding me, the whole process will be done in February next year approximately, which is about the time I have to go KL for my degree.

 

I thought he was just planning to make some minor changes and repaint the whole house, but I knew I was wrong immediately when the design delivered to our house.

 

I can’t say much yet since it’s just a design, but I guess I can show you my designed future room.

 

17112009587 

I know it’s just normal for some people, but I guess you will understand why am I acting like this when you see my current room now.

 

Untitled-1.jpg

 

Well, I only have 1 thing to say,

 

Mummy I don’t want to go studying in KL already laaaaaah~

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments: