Click the title for the full post

The last presentation of the year

Friday, November 27, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:20 PM

Short talk:123

I HATE HOLIDAY I HATE HOLIDAY I HATE HOLIDAY!

 

 

 

Time flies, it’s December now and we’re going to have our final exams then say bye bye to CFP. This Monday was the last presentation we had, which probably means no more formal wear for informal person like me for this year.

 

15

 

Because of this, one of my friend brought his camera to capture the memories, and again, another show time.

 

7.jpg

 

Of course, first of all I took a shot with one of my favourite lecturer. Despite of the fact that she always bullies me, I have to admit that she has done a great job.

 

13 

We started off the idiots camera season with the Power Rangers formations.

 

Formations 1

9 

Formation 2

8

 

Then I started to get horny and jumped slid into girls’ photo then got banged by girls.

 

11

 

And finally, the I got into the horniest level.

 

12

 

Then the photos of the rest of the photo season are too 18sx to be posted in the blog, ask for them from me personally.

 

At the end of this post, I must say thank you to all the great friends in CFP for the wonderful time we had. Make sure you guys don’t forget the horny Jack in the future, because I’m so going to be your PM LOL!

 

14

 

You guys are great =)

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    CFP.. for me.. that's like so long ago!
    haha.. enjoy yourself la.. and all the best =D

    http://www.garfield.in/?p=596

  1. Jz says:

    It's almost ended, sadly lul