Click the title for the full post

Jackie Chan VS Chow Yun Fat

Thursday, November 19, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:28 PM

Short talk:123

I’m pro at counting money, but I want others to count for me in the future.

 

 

 

Was checking for movies to watch in PPS as usual and found out the movie Bulletproof Monk, by Chow Yun Fat in 2003.

 

image

I didn’t watch it, but I was attracted by the comments from PPS users on this movie.

 

Untitled

  • The idiot: Jackie Chan’s kung fu is so great!
  • Reply 1: You saw Jackie Chan here????
  • Reply 2: Where did you see Jackie Chan~ Your eyes *censored*~
  • Reply 3: Where is Jackie Chan, my eyes cannot already or your eyes problem -  -! swt

Please, I knew how to differentiate them when I was 4. So, do the two big names look the same?

 

image image

(___________________________)   (__________________________)

Options:

A) Jackie Chan

B) Chow Yun Fat

 

Fill in the blank.

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    left is show yun fat!
    right is jackie chan!

    am i right? =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. conan_cat says:

    no lar, left is jackie chan, right is chow yun fatt!!

    :P

    xD