Click the title for the full post

Earliest dim sum ever

Sunday, November 22, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:46 PM

Short talk:123

My dad just got owned by the house engineer.

 

 

 

 

Chinese people enjoy eating dim sum early in the morning, with a pot of tea.

 

image

However, this is what happens every time my dad calls us to wake up at 9am on the next day for dim sum.

 

22112009595 

That’s why sleeping pig like me never complained 9am is too early.

 

J’z

Currently have 8 comments:

  1. Joyce C. says:

    After getting used to just cereal and bread for breakfast, invitations to go to dim sum just give me the shivers.

    Still, it's tempting when I see the picture. XD

  1. Jz says:

    just wake up earlier and try it tomorrow xD

  1. kenwooi says:

    err...
    2am or 2pm wor?? lol..

    kenwooi.com

  1. JamesKYTan says:

    Jz,
    Everything is paid by dad. How lucky
    of you.lol. Next Sunday, you can ask
    for bah kut teh.

  1. Jz says:

    Yea sure I'm lucky.
    Everything of mine is paid by my dad ( or mum of course xD ).

    I don't ask, but I do really feel ashamed of using their money. Plenty of people on my age out there are working already and I'm still using their money. =[

    And yet it'd last for another 3 years probably for my degree. Sigh.

    Thank you for reminding me anyway xD

  1. Kelvin says:

    hahahahaha, i think i will just left u at home if i am ur dad:D