Click the title for the full post

Discoveries of condomss

Saturday, November 28, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:45 PM

Short talk:123

Snacks snacks snacks and snacks from Thailand!

 

 

 

Lets make it a story mode. It happened on the same day of our last presentation (previous post). Due to the boringness while waiting for my turn, I went to spot check a bag of one of my friends, and I discovered something.

 

1 

What the heck, he is the model student in the class! Why this thing appeared in his bag!? Then I knew something wrong, so I went and checked another guy.

 

4

 

Again! What the heck was happening!? Suspicion called me to check on girls’ too, and the result was same as what I expected.

 

one girl,

 

2

 

two girls,

 

3

 

and the 3rd girl was caught on the spot.

 

1 

After the investigation, I finally found out what actually happened: there is a spokesperson of Durex in our class.

 

6 

*the story is not real, that condom’s just a sample xD

 

J’z

Currently have 0 comments: