Click the title for the full post

Big-headed Piang

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:04 PM

Short talk:123

Just did an illegal open burning outside my house xD

 

 

 

 

Found an old photo when I was in Kedah’s house last time.

 

24102009544

 

Now I know why the proportion of my head to my body isn’t exactly right, I was born to be big-headed!

 

Mai god, I was so adorable LOLOOL

 

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    same like my bro.
    big headed!lol.
    but chubbie larrr

  1. kenwooi says:

    haha.. babies are usually big-headed.. =)

    kenwooi.com

  1. Jz says:

    Sab: ew...

    Kenwooi:
    But I'm big-headed until naw -____-

  1. pidthegirl says:

    i need a bigger head

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    ew your head..
    kawaii neh..=p

  1. Jz says:

    pid: your proportion is just fine -_-

    Sab: I know wahaha *waving*