Click the title for the full post

The 3rd and 4th slippers

Sunday, November 29, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:29 PM

Short talk:23

My stomach is not feeling well for the whole day, but I still couldn’t stop myself from eating snacks.

 

 

 

In the steamboat party last Thursday (which I’ll blog next time), I spoiled my slippers for another time, and that is the 3rd one in this year.

 

27112009599 

The reason I felt so sad was neither the price of it nor how comfortable it was, it’s simply because it actually meant I have to buy another pair of slippers.

 

What’s the big deal? You might ask. A simple stuff like this maybe easy for you, but not me.

 

My feet are not huge, but they’re looonnnggg. To fit that length, I have to wear size of 11. It’s hard enough to find a pair of size 11 slippers as most of the shops only provide until 10, yet the ordinary size 11 would be too big for the feet of mine.

 

Well, finally, I managed to find the 4th one in the shortest time ever on the boring Friday. Ta daaa

 

27112009600

 

However, I was so happy and bought it immediately without noticed that wearing this pair of slippers will make me 1.5-2cm taller,

 

27112009601 

which would end up making me find no girlfriend. WARAU!

 

J’z

Currently have 0 comments: