Click the title for the full post

When complaint doesn’t actually work

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:37 PM

Short talk:123

Just started my healthy life style, which would probably last for……mostly 1 week.

 

 

 

I don’t know it’s just me or what, complaints just never work whenever what we pay doesn’t really work as what it should be, especially water supply, electric supply, and the one that pissed me off the most, internet services.

 

Well I assume that all people know who’s my gun is pointing to, those suns of the beach will just farking handle the complaints by ignoring our phone calls and letters.

 

Despite the fact that all people are pissed, who actually has the guts like Namewee to do this?

 

 

Of course we can just ignore the last part.

 

So you think you have guts? LOL

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. chris_lim says:

    walao haha. Dam brave and dam funny lo.