Click the title for the full post

What our PM said about 2010 Budget

Friday, October 9, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:52 PM

Short talk:123

Sleep at 3am everyday, nothing happened; Slept at 1am yesterday, sick for the whole day today.

 

 

 

Firstly, I have to say I don’t look like a person who cares about the Budget day do I? I just read the headlines of newspapers!

 

It was my lecturer who told me about this article.

 

here: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/10/3/nation/4837808&sec=nation

 

And I would like to quote the very last paragraph of the article.

 

“This exquisite balance is required to ensure that all Malay- sians benefit,” he said, adding that the Government must play a role in facilitating private economic growth through the implementation of further institutional reforms. — Bernama

 

Please forgive my stupidity and spelling, I don’t understand why there is a dash between ‘Malaysians’.

 

If you do understand, for heaven’s sakes please tell me what that means.

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I understand it very well it's for the M-a-l-a-y!