Click the title for the full post

Weird foods

Sunday, October 25, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:56 PM

Short talk:123

Worked and got rewarded as an assistance shopper of my friend today. LOL

 

 

 

Every year when the Nine Emperor Gods Festival comes, many people will suddenly turn into vegetarians and think that hopefully they will be ‘rewarded’ in return.

 

image 

Well, certainly it’s not me, it’s neither I don’t believe it nor I don’t want to be ‘rewarded’, but it’s totally a mission impossible for a carnivorous animal like me. Seriously, not to say 9 days, I’d probably die on the 2nd day.

 

Anyway, had some suppers with friends yesterday night and surprisingly noticed that how creative humans could be.

 

They offered vegetarian burgers,

 

24102009547

 

which you couldn’t find in McDonald’s menu for sure. And  satey which means to be made by meat.

 

24102009548

 

For heaven sakes they even invented BAK Kut Teh without BAK(meat).

 

24102009546

 

I will see vegetarian fried chickens next year, perhaps.

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    haha..u means boh ho jiak laaa.

  1. kenwooi says:

    vegeterian fried chicken?? lol..

    kenwooi.com

  1. Jz says:

    Sab:
    I only ate mee lul

    kenwooi:
    Yea, probably, since they even have vageterian bak kut teh lol

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    i ate before laksa.
    but no fish.
    taste weird=.=