Click the title for the full post

A Temple in Ipoh

Sunday, October 4, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:07 PM

Short talk:123

When I reset my meter to zero after refuelling the car, the road sign showed that it was still 67km away from Penang Bridge. And when the 70km appeared on the meter, the road sign told me that it was still 20+km to reach the bridge. Apparently one of the things below sucks: Toyota or Malaysia’s road sign.

 

My brother will be sitting for PMR real soon ( Don’t ask me when, I don’t know xD). So just like most of the parents, beside keep throwing books at the children, my parents also brought my brother to as many temples as possible. Well, some sort of tradition of Chinese LOL.

 

04102009521

 

However, as a not-so-soon-exam-sitter, sitting inside a car for 3 hours didn’t really sound fun for me. But I heard, many people did score a good grade after going to that temple, so how could I miss the chance that might make me study lesser and score higher?

 

04102009523

 

I was surprise by the scenario there seriously, I never thought of it’s so grandeur.

 

 04102009520

 

There were a lot of people there, something like they’re really going to become prodigy overnight or hit the jackpot after praying there.

 

04102009524

 

Well, who cares, I just know that I finally got to eat the famous Nga Choi Kai in Ipoh.

 

04102009525

 

My god, that is the place where people call it: The Best in Country.

 

04102009526

 

The price and the math of the worker there are best too. You know what I mean.

 

J’z

Currently have 8 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    in ipoh??
    i never seen this temple before..
    where is it?? =)

    kenwooi.com

  1. Jz says:

    Not sure, I failed at remembering road's names LOL

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    wait ! i count..
    1,2,3,4...

    i get 4 A's only in PMR.
    but then i go "pai pai" also before that.

    at least can count la.
    1, 2, 3, 4..

  1. Jz says:

    you went there before? =o

  1. andy says:

    pmr i got 8a's (2002). good luck for you brother :')

  1. IMCurtain says:

    Hello all,

    We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free!

    Join now: Malaysian Blogger

    Malaysia Boleh!

  1. Jz says:

    Chris:
    That's in cantonese, in hokkien we call it Dau Geh Kei. Bean Sprout chicken or whatever in english, there is one famous in Penang too xD

    Andy:
    Thanks

    IMCurtain:
    I'll check it out.