Click the title for the full post

Spoof Song: Banana Peels

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:39 PM

Short talk:123

Clean my room up today and surprised by more than 20kgs if rubbishes in my room.

 

 

 

I seldom share videos from Youtube on my blog, but this one is really too awesome. The spoof song, Battlefield Banana Peels!

 

I don’t think cocaine images has ever gotten anybody killed.

And little kids with guns images1 don’t even seem that bad to me.

Cancer won’t kill anyone I ain’t scared of nicotine.2

With meth I’m down.

No one but gay people in Africa 3 have HIV.

 

 

And I’m not black, so…

 

 

No chance of a heart attack or nothing.

 

 

Oh no.

This swine flu image don’t matter I ain’t Mexican

Why is Michael Jackson image wearing a mask?

 

 

I ain’t afraid of a holocaust.

 

 

No one would ever want to hurt a Jew.

 

 

There’s only one thing I’m scared of.

 

 

I just don’t want to slip on~

Banana peels~image

 

 

And I feel~ This is a big deal.

 

 

Why you dumbasses leave your~

Banana peelsimage

 

 

On the street, it’s a bad idea.

 

 

People fall everyday and die.

When I slip outside on them banana peelsimage it makes me mad.

 

 

If I knew who left them there then it would be gunshot blasts.

 

 

Tell your friends throw it in the trash or something.

 

 

I roll with some bad people and we strapped with guns and shit.

 

 

I don’t want to cut your ass.

And if i see them peels imageon the floor.

 

 

Then I’m fucking know that it’s you.

 

 

Your peoples going to be dying slow.

While I slap your bitch with a banana peelimage.

 

 

You getting killed.

 

 

I ain’t going to chill.

Why you dumbasses leave your banana peels imageon the street?

 

 

It’s a bad idea!

Better go and tell Obama.image

Get the bomb image and kill them farmers.

That are growing bananasimage out in Nicaragua.

 

 

Or Pakistan or fucking China.

 

 

Get them for the pain that they’ve caused us.

 

 

Billions die everyday and that ain’t right.

 

 

So I wrote this song so litterbugs know I ain’t scared to fight.

 

 

Don’t make me kill your kids and wife.

 

 

Cause I don’t want no one to slip on

Banana Peels~image

Banana Peels~image

Banana Peels~image

 

 

Why you dumbasses leave your

Banana Peels~image

Banana Peels~image

Banana Peels~image

 

 

Ain’t you faggots ever heard of kharma?

You leave the peelimage there on the floor.

 

 

You thinking about no one but you.

 

 

And then your cousin comes along.

 

 

And breaks his skull cause he slipped on your

Banana peel!image

 

 

And I feel this is a big deal.

 

 

Why you dumbasses leave your~

Banana peelsimage

 

 

On the street, it’s a bad idea.

Better go and tell Obamaimage.

Get the bomb imageand kill them farmers.

That are growing bananasimage out in Nicaragua.

 

 

Or Pakistan or fucking China.

 

 

Get them for the pain that they’ve caused us.

 

 

Woa oh woa oh woa oh

Better get your banana peelsimage

I never had to bring Michael Jackson imageinto this one.

 

 

It was kind of uncalled for.

 

*Ps: Please, all human beings just throw your banana peels in the proper places already LOL

 

J’z

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. iriene says:

    This is really creative and hilarious. Unbelieveable :)
    Thanks and do drop by when u r online, cheers :)

  1. Jemsen says:

    Jordine look great in this video, I hope can check out the original version too, thanks. Do visit my blog, :D

  1. JAMES says:

    Hahaha, this guys are really funny with the lyrics. 'Banana Peels', that is beyond my imagination!
    Hope you do visit my blog..TQ!

  1. Kennee says:

    LOL!!! Banana Peels is a FTW!!!
    Btw, nanged ya post on innit and also clicked on ya ads oredi... ^^

  1. chris_lim says:

    lol, dam funny. Nice lip synchronization too.