Click the title for the full post

A pro car parker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:43 PM

Short talk:123

I just got owned by my statistic lecturer, who called me draw a ‘stem and leaf’ table for 100 students’ marks.

 

 

 

Sorry for didn’t update my blog for past 3 days. Normally even when I have nothing to blog I would still share some craps, but I couldn’t. I was sick.

 

Fever+cough+flu+vomit. I was forced to sleep on bed for more than 36 hours in 2 days; I couldn’t do anything although there were shit loads of assignments waiting for me; I couldn’t eat anything or else I would vomit them out.

 

Well, there were good news too. Firstly it wasn’t H1N1. Secondly, I become more fit thin.

 

Back to the title, since there are more and more students+cars in INTI College Penang, they built us a super primitive car park underground which is still not enough.

 

13102009529

A good college gives birth to good students; and a super primitive car park with insufficient parking lots gives birth to seriously pro car parkers. Like this.

 

13102009530

It was so close.

 

13102009531

 

He or she must be having eyes of Terminators.

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Jz says:

    Yea lol, btw msn me when you're online