Click the title for the full post

Movie: Whiteout

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:29 PM

Short talk:124

Try not to have girls to give direction when you’re driving.

 

 

 

Finally had a chance to watch a movie after such a long time. Wanted to watch Sorority Row so much, it’s soooo my-type-of-movie. Well no choice, few friends watched it already.

 

image

 

Whiteout too, a killer movie. What actually makes this movie different is the location where the story takes part. I don’t remember any killer movie used somewhere near the north pole with –50 degree as the background.

 

image

 

But seriously, instead of saying this is a killer movie, I would prefer to call it a detective movie. Although there are some bloody scenes inside, I didn’t feel any intensity that a killer movie normally gives me.

 

image

 

The movie, however, gives us a pretty detective.

 

image

 

Bringing a jacket for this movie is suggested. Seriously, you will feel cold unconsciously like I did when you’re watching.

 

image

 

Because the movie looks so cold itself.

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Eyriqazz says:

    I already nang urs n click ur nuff ads (Project Alpha)

    Kindly nang me too

    http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=138366

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    hey jack.
    lest go we watch today after 4pm
    lol..i wanna watch again also.
    quite nice. but at the middle part is quite boring!

    lets go!