Click the title for the full post

Halloween costumes

Friday, October 30, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:18 PM

Short talk:123

Seriously, I’m going to kill the people who ppk me next.

 

 

 

 

Am going to follow some buddies to a Halloween party tomorrow, so I have been thinking about the costumes, which one of them would be nice?

 

The Frankenstein?

 

image 

My size fits it, but I don’t want to have my head drops while I’m shaking it in the party.

 

The Dracula?

 

image

How am I going to spam Martell and beers with those idiot teeth on?

 

Then how about the Mummy?

 

image

 

I’d like to, but seriously toilet paper is getting expansive nowadays.

 

Ah, just forget about the those classic ones, I’ll simply find myself a white suit and turn into Prince Charming,

 

image

 

and probably end up winning The Most Scariest Costume. LOL

 

I’ll just be normal I guess xD

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    mummy is easiest..
    just wrap with tissue paper.. =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. chris_lim says:

    I thought wan go the the QB Halloween event but x jadi coz of exams :( Wanna borrow my TESL night costume hehe?