Click the title for the full post

Grandma’s Birthday

Friday, October 16, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:24 PM

Short talk:123

Economics test, economics assignment and statistic test down. English test, english assignment, moral test, moral assignments next week. I’m so fucked.

 

 

My life is busy. Reached home at 6.30 from college, and had to go out for grandma’s birthday dinner at 7 until now.

 

161020092442

 

What really tortured me wasn’t the unstoppable, continuous, uninterruptable karaoke spree, but was looking at the beers being finished 1 bottle by 1 bottle while I have to sit aside like a good kid and said: I cannot drink one lah.

 

Wanted to faint.

 

Anyway, happy birthday grandma, love ya.

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    happy borthday to your grandma!
    why u said u cnt drink?

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    lol..cnt lie ah ma 1 lo.
    u huai dan !