Click the title for the full post

Golden BBQ Steamboat 10/09

Thursday, October 8, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:20 PM

Short talk:123

Another KL plan, just hoping that won’t get ppk’ed again.

 

 

 

Went to Golden BBQ Steamboat Restaurant again. Compare to the last time, not much different for the guys.

 

P1010347

 

But for the girls.

 

P1010346

 

Well, many people = win. They were late, which made us guys played BigD for half an hour.

 

P1010338 

And their foods, were seriously seriously so going to make the tauke laugh until his mouth drops.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

For your wallet’s sakes! Those noodle-noodle sekalian worth not more than 3 bucks and will make you full like hell.

 

Anyway, there must be a reason why all people went there together. Of course, to eat steamboat, and in passing, to celebrate our Andrew’s birthday! Sorry sorry, I mean, to celebrate Andrew’s birthday, and eat steamboat in passing.

 

P1010351

 

No one had such a birthday celebration in our class before, he must be the luckiest person ever. And seriously, I mean it.

 

DSC08248 

This Andrew was even dua liap until our lovely lecturer aka awesome photographer made his way to there for him.

 

DSC08284

 

Put the birthday party aside, the girls made friend with the tauke so fast! No wonder most of them stopped at 7pm to help him to save the foods. That made him so happy.

 

P1010356

 

Therefore, there must be someone to make him cry. I ate all the way from 5pm to 10pm; I ate when others were cooking; I walked around to collect others’ foods; I ate fruits when I needed to rest; I ate ice creamssssss when I felt full and before leaving. 

 

DSC08278

 

And I seriously love this random picture so much. LOL

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    ahem ahem..
    the last pic was taken by me..
    sui leh!

  1. kenwooi says:

    really ate alot huh.. lol.. =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. chris_lim says:

    Wa syok makan seh. We same species la, I've spent up to 6 hours before eating at seoul garden non-stop. Must make worth every ringgit, and make the shop lose money.