Click the title for the full post

Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion

Saturday, October 3, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:27 PM

Short talk:1234

Having BBQ party on lantern day was so fun, and real full too.

 

 

 

Our lecturer brought us to visit Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion last week. Outdoor learning during lecture hour is real cool, but not when you have to write an essay for that.

 

 

Frankly speaking, I didn’t even know this kind of stuff exists in Penang even though I have been living here for 18 years.

 

 

I don’t look like the person who knows how to enjoy looking at old stuffs historical heritages, do I? I just know that I spent 12 bucks for that.

 

 

Seriously, the jail style restaurant Obake-Ya at the opposite seemed much more attractive for me.

 

 

However, going there with bunch of friends cured all the boringness. (Although I failed to feel any energy coming up from the floor at the centre hall lah.)

 

 

Why? Because unlike going with parents, you don’t really need to stick to the so-called discipline and rules.

 

DSC04097

 

Rules are made to be violated lahh.

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    haha.. i knew about it during my recent trip to Penang..
    but i didnt visit that lah.. =)

    kenwooi.com

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    u always "diao di " 1..
    people said cannot touch kuk touch!

  1. rm12 to see old stuff... expensive seh.

  1. Jz says:

    Kenwooi:
    Visit the opposite one better LOL

    Sabrina:
    Nono, I thought that was 'please take a seat'

    Chris:
    eat 11 sundae cone still got change LOL