Click the title for the full post

Sunset Bistro [9/09]

Thursday, September 17, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:10 PM

Short talk:123

Malaysia is having  lesser negative GDP growth. So what should I talk about Malaysia in its economic review? Good or bad?

 

 

A friend of mine was back from Kuala Lumpur and invited us to Sunset. Yes, Sunset again, I have fell in love with this place, especially when there are bunch of great friends with me.

 

 

Went there after watching Where Got Ghost? in Gurney Plaza on Sunday. Seriously, joking and fooling around with them are fun, although I felt like a bulb for the whole day.

 

 

Just kidding, thick-faced people like me love interrupting couples and will never feel like a bulb. Well, at least my dears are there, I miss you all so much babes!!

 

DSC01416

 

And a glass of unknown liquor sponsored to by the one who doesn’t know how to drink.

 

 

What to do after finish drinking and it was still early. Photo season lah what else. For me, I always start my photo season with very very normal poses first.

 

 

Then when the mood comes, I’ll start acting cute.

 

DSC01453

 

Yes, stop bombarding me, I know I’m not cute, and that’s the reason why I have to ACT right? After that, I’ll start to pop up in others’ pictures as an unwelcomed guest.

 

 

And finally, try to ruin every picture that I’m inside by posing some sexy and gay poses.

 

DSC01447

 

But to tell the truth, these photos aren’t nice. Why? Because I’m the real master and I captured this. I wonder if any studio is going to call me to work for them as a professional photographer after seeing this.

 

DSC01457

 

See?  The atmosphere, the light, the posing, the handsomeness and the cuteness. This call photo lah! How lomantik!

 

And this was what happened when it was another photographer.

 

DSC01459

 

J’z

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    oh yea.
    we look cute ..LOL

  1. Jz says:

    You mean me only? xD

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    we means jou wei and me!!

    and you..=.=..
    ahem ahem

  1. Jz says:

    I'm real cute in that pic LOL