Click the title for the full post

Rawang Boy

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:23 PM

Short talk:124

LOL say no to pirated DvD xD

 

 

 

Maybe you have already known about the Rawang Boy from www.rawangboy.com, who named himself after his hometown.

 

image

 

And the most famous product of him must be the diffident boy’s video. If you don’t know mandarin, I have translated the lines for you.

 

 

Ahhh……

When I see you, my heart beats so fast…

I’m not a diffident person loh…

I’ve thought of getting know of you…

But I don’t know how…

I know you’re from the opposite class…

I know you already have a boyfriend…

But…never mind loh…

I can wait one…

I can wait for your boyfriend to die one…

I won’t mind…

I won’t mind you’re old (as in old stuff)  loh…

Because I’m not a new one either…

If you want to try me up,

Lets meet at school there tonight lah…

I’ll prepare everything…

You don’t have to bring anything…

But you have to take bus here yourself…

like that lah…

see you tonight lah, bye bye…

 

Due to the curiosity, I visited his blog, and the most unbelievable thing I found there was, he is getting/already got married!

 

image

image

image

 

You know what? For the first time in my life, I really wanted to hit my head on the wall at that moment…

 

Grat to him anyway LOL

 

J’z

Currently have 9 comments:

  1. PIDthegiRl says:

    obviously....


    YOU ARE JEALOUS!
    YOU ARE DESPERATE!
    YOU NEED A GIRLFRIEND!



    jack's girlfriend wanted
    interview at my blog...

  1. Jz says:

    wth -_-

    maybe xD

    please read the terms and conditions at the cbox in her blog before interviewing xD

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    i think that girl got 34 40 40 but not 38 24 38 !
    haha!!
    she also dun have 170-177.
    i think is 163.
    she is 18.
    The important is she looks cute enough.Lol!

  1. Jz says:

    You just failed your observation skill LOL

  1. PIDthegiRl says:

    sab!!! tell me who is the 34 40 4o...wohooo.....curiosity.....

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    tiok scold liao a jou wei!!

  1. Jz says:

    omg ah wei is the 34 40 40?

  1. Jz says:

    Awesome! Her cloths must be real tight xD