Click the title for the full post

Overheard: Jakarta’s Bomb

Friday, September 11, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:57 PM

Short talk: 123

I’m wondering, can I bring my own beers to the prom night?

 

 

 

In the Moral class this Wednesday

1

 

‘Zzz…Zzz…’

 

 

2

 

‘*bla bla* Intelligent does not equal to moral, *bla bla*, there’re a lot of people use their intelligent in immoral ways, *bla bla*’

 

3

 

‘Zzz…Zzz…’

 

 

4

‘*bla bla* For example there is an intelligent people, who was always the top when he was in university, *bla bla*, used his intelligent in a wrong way, *bla bla*, the bomb he created had blown up to 200km away in Jakarta, *bla bla*’

5

 

‘!!?’

 

Did I hear, 200km? or 200m? Was semi-sleeping, so I asked my friend to confirm again.

 

Yes, 200km.

 

Well, maybe you don’t really understand why I was shocked. Let me show you. This is what will happen if the bomb were dropped at the centre of Penang Island.

 

12345

 

So, do you believe it?

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Ur teacher will be glad that u learn something at least lol.

  1. Jz says:

    How to construct a graph base on information given? lol